Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Frost

The Frost
This morning at 7:00 o’clock my mum woke me up for school and it was SO cold I didn’t want to get out of bed, for 2 minutes I lay down and looked up at the ceiling, then I got changed and went to the kitchen for breakfast, yummy! bacon and eggs. After I had breakfast and watched a little t.v me and Ryan grabbed our bags and went to the car to wait for mum to take us to school. The grass wasn’t covered in frost but… the car windows had ice all over the windows! My mum was going to get some warm water to get the ice all off of the windshield then me and Ryan walked to the back of the car and we tried to scratch all the ice off of the back window (but we couldn’t). Then my mum came back with the warm water. After all that trouble we were off to school and mum was dropping us off there. As we walked in the gate there was frost everywhere! I slid on the frost for fun and a faster way to get to class.   


Today for writing room 5 had to write about the frost this morning. Heres what I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment